ThinkSystem SD650, SD650-I V3 SATA/NVMe Storage Option Upgrade Kit
TESTSee this document for information about the ThinkSystem SD650, SD650-I V3 SATA/NVMe Storage Option Upgrade Kit.
This option kit comes with the following components.
1 Drive cage for dual 7mm drives (including conduction plate and gap pad)
2 Four Phillips #2 screws
3 SATA/NVMe drive cable
- The illustration in this document might differ slightly from your hardware.
- The break lines indicate that part of the cable is hidden in the illustration. Refer to the information in this document for the actual cable length.
- To install the option for SD650 V3, refer to:
- To install the option for SD650-I V3, refer to:
- For the latest technical information including firmware and driver downloads, go to Lenovo Data Center Support.
|To install the option, refer to “Hardware replacement procedures” in the server User Guide, which is available at Lenovo Docs https://pubs.lenovo.com.|
|For the latest technical information including firmware and driver downloads, go to Lenovo Data Center Support website https://datacentersupport.lenovo.com.|
First Edition (February 2023)
© Copyright Lenovo 2023.
LIMITED AND RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE: If data or software is delivered pursuant to a General Services Administration (GSA) contract, use, reproduction, or disclosure is subject to restrictions set forth in Contract No. GS-35F-05925