ThinkSystem SR635 V3 Rear 2x7mm SATA/NVMe RAID Enablement Kit
See this document for information about the ThinkSystem SR635 V3 Rear 2x7mm SATA/NVMe RAID Enablement Kit.
This option kit comes with the following components.
1 One 1U 2-bay 7mm drive cage
2 Two 7mm drive fillers
3 One 7mm drive backplane (combing 7mm backplane top and 7mm backplane bottom)
4 Two labels
- One 1u rear 7mm SATA sequence label
- One 1u rear 7mm NVMe sequence label
5 One 7mm power and sideband cable, 100/160 mm
6 One SlimSAS x8 to SlimSAS x4 cable, 340 mm
7 One SlimSAS x4 to Mini-SAS HD x4 cable, 340 mm
- The illustration in this document might differ slightly from your hardware.
- The break lines indicate that part of the cable is hidden in the illustration. Refer to the information in this document for the actual cable length.
- To install the option, refer to:
- For the latest technical information including firmware and driver downloads, go to Lenovo Data Center Support.
|To install the option, refer to “Hardware replacement procedures” and “Internal cable routing” in the server User Guide, which is available at Lenovo Docs https://pubs.lenovo.com.|
|For the latest technical information including firmware and driver downloads, go to Lenovo Data Center Support website https://datacentersupport.lenovo.com.|
First Edition (April 2023)
© Copyright Lenovo 2023.
LIMITED AND RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE: If data or software is delivered pursuant to a General Services Administration (GSA) contract, use, reproduction, or disclosure is subject to restrictions set forth in Contract No. GS-35F-05925