ThinkSystem SR650 V3 Rear 2x7mm NVMe RAID Enablement Kit
See this document for information about the ThinkSystem SR650 V3 Rear 2x7mm NVMe RAID Enablement Kit.
This option kit comes with the following components.
1 SATA/NVMe 7mm backplanes
2 Riser cage
3 2FH 7mm drive cage
4 7mm drive cage
5 7mm drive cage support clip
6 Four M3 screws
7 Eight M3.5 screws
8 Three labels
- PCIe sequence label (4–5)
- PCIe sequence label (1–2)
- 7mm drive type label NVMe
9 Two 7mm drive fillers
10 One Power cable, 210 mm
11 One SlimSAS x4 to SlimSAS x4 cable, 280 mm
12 One SlimSAS x4 to SlimSAS x4 cable, 135 mm
- The illustration in this document might differ slightly from your hardware.
- The break lines indicate that part of the cable is hidden in the illustration. Refer to the information in this document for the actual cable length.
- To install the option, refer to:
- For the latest technical information including firmware and driver downloads, go to Lenovo Data Center Support.
|To install the option, refer to “Hardware replacement procedures” and “Internal cable routing” in the server User Guide, which is available at Lenovo Docs https://pubs.lenovo.com.|
|For the latest technical information including firmware and driver downloads, go to Lenovo Data Center Support website https://datacentersupport.lenovo.com.|
Second Edition (June 2023)
© Copyright Lenovo 2023.
LIMITED AND RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE: If data or software is delivered pursuant to a General Services Administration (GSA) contract, use, reproduction, or disclosure is subject to restrictions set forth in Contract No. GS-35F-05925