ThinkSystem SR630 V3 7mm SATA/NVMe 2-Bay Non-Raid Enablement Kit
See this document for information about the ThinkSystem SR630 V3 7mm SATA/NVMe 2-Bay Non-Raid Enablement Kit.
This option kit comes with the following components.
1 One 1U 2-bay 7mm drive cage
2 Two 1-bay 7mm drive fillers
3 7mm drive backplanes (combined)
4 Drive sequence label
- One 1U 7mm rear SATA sequence label
- One 1U 7mm rear NVMe sequence label
5 One SlimSAS x4 to SlimSAS x4 cable, 135mm
6 One power cable, 100mm/160mm
7 One MCIO x8 to SlimSAS x4 cable, 555mm
8 One MCIO x8 to SlimSAS x4 cable, 160mm
- The illustration in this document might differ slightly from your hardware.
- The break lines indicate that part of the cable is hidden in the illustration. Refer to the information in this document for the actual cable length.
- To install the option, refer to:
- For the latest technical information including firmware and driver downloads, go to Lenovo Data Center Support.
|To install the option, refer to “Hardware replacement procedures” and “Internal cable routing” in the server User Guide, which is available at Lenovo Docs https://pubs.lenovo.com.|
|For the latest technical information including firmware and driver downloads, go to Lenovo Data Center Support website https://datacentersupport.lenovo.com.|
First Edition (February 2023)
© Copyright Lenovo 2023.
LIMITED AND RESTRICTED RIGHTS NOTICE: If data or software is delivered pursuant to a General Services Administration (GSA) contract, use, reproduction, or disclosure is subject to restrictions set forth in Contract No. GS-35F-05925